Water is the best and healthiest alternative to an energy drink. It is sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free “everything-free” and we often don’t drink enough of it.
If you’ve been feeling sluggish there may be many factors at play, so I’d suggest getting to the root cause instead of solving it with more energy drinks:
– You’re not getting 7–8 hours a night
– Too much refined food (eg white bread/ white rice/ pasta) that spikes your insulin level and makes you “crash” after your meal
– Sugary drinks (same explanation as above)
– Meal timings (too far apart?)
– Change in lifestyle– e.g. job change
– Enviromment – (e.g. physical environment/ too many negative people around you)
So I’d suggest to look at what you do on a daily basis and solve your sluggishness from there.